Free Online Dating - Five Date Ideas for Being Romantic on a BudgetBy CupidBoss On March 31, 2011 Under Dating Tips, Free Online Dating
So you’ve met someone on our free online dating site, and now it’s time to go out on a date. In these days of economic meltdown and distress, it can be rather difficult to find the money to be romantic. Just because so many people are losing their jobs and having to live off of unemployment doesn’t mean that the prices of anything have gone down. In fact, prices of such things as a nice dinner out have continued to climb. It’s even hard to get a reasonably priced meal for 2 at fast food restaurants. So, what do you do when you want to do something romantic but you don’t have the money?
1. First of all, as the season changes from winter in to spring, this offers you a few free to low cost options for being romantic. Everywhere you look, there are wild flowers blooming. If you happen to have some flowers growing on your property or a relative’s, you can get gorgeous roses, daffodils, irises, azaleas, and any other commonly loved beautiful flowers. Cut them or pick them and make up your own amazing bouquet to present to your loved one. They’ll love it even more than if you spent $100 on a bakers’ dozen of roses from a florist.
2. Organize a surprise romantic picnic. The thing about picnics is that they can be held anytime of the day or night and they can be either outdoors or indoors. It depends on what you’re trying to accomplish with the picnic as well as the weather. There’s nothing more romantic than a surprise indoor picnic by candlelight. The food doesn’t have to be anything expensive. You can have cold cut sandwiches, deviled eggs, and cookies, for example. It’s more the ambience and the thought behind it.
3. Another idea is to spring for a backyard campout. Build a fire to cook hamburgers over and have a small tent set up with a double sleeping bag inside. Don’t bring your phones outside with you, either. Let this be about you and your partner. Spend time together cooking, talking, and just being together. Don’t forget the marshmallows because a campout isn’t right without toasted marshmallows.
4. Have a movie night with popcorn, soda and pizza. The pizza can be homemade, which is cheaper and more fun for the two of you. You can haul out favorite movies that you already own and have on hand. There are sure to be movies that you haven’t watched in a while that you can enjoy together again.
5. Sometimes there’s nothing more romantic than just turning off the phones, the doorbell, and the lights so the two of you can spend an entire day or weekend alone. Stock up on plenty to drink and enough food that you don’t have to leave home the entire time. Then ignore anyone knocking on the door.
Those are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing in the right direction. Once you’ve uncorked your creativity, there’s no end to what you can come up with on your own. When you realize that you can create an inexpensive romantic event simply by thinking outside of the box, you’ll be amazed at the ideas you’ll have. When combined together with free online dating, you’ll be sure to beat this recession!