5 Signs She Likes YouBy datinggirl On August 28, 2009 Under Dating Tips, Featured Article
Even the smoothest guy wonders if the girl he’s dating likes him. If a girl is good at her game, it could be hard to figure her out. You may even think she’s interested but you’re reading her signals all wrong. Guys can find girls quite confusing so let’s break it down on some signs to let you know she is actually into you.
1. If a girl makes herself available, she is interested. If you’re on date number two and she’s agreed to date number three, she obviously enjoys your company. Even if she’s busy, she’ll throw it out there that she’s free on the following weekend of perhaps, in the week instead. A girl that likes will always make time for you whether it’s on the telephone or in person on the next date. Take note on if she’s returning your text messages, emails or phone calls. A girl that is not interested will not return any of it or take longer than usual returning them with no explanation except that she’s super busy.
2. On your actual date, you can read a lot from her body language. When you two are having conversation, is she leaning in towards you or is she pretty much on the other side of the table leaning away from you. A girl that is interested in you wants to hear what you have to say and will make every reason to do a little bit of flirting with you. This of course includes the leaning in towards you, playing with her hair, eye contact, a giggle and smile here and there.
3. She’s asking you questions about yourself. Not only does she want to know more about you but in her mind, she’s wondering if you two have anything in common. This can be anything from a hobby to being the youngest of siblings. Something that both of you can relate to is a plus and she wants to hear all about it. If she wasn’t interested in you, she’d only make small small talk.
4. If you’ve gone out with her a few times already, she will take the time out of her busy schedule to let you know she’s thinking about you. Maybe not so much in those words but a text message that says hello to even a phone call. If she likes you, of course she’s thinking about you!
5. So you’re introducing her to your friends and this is a great time to find out if your friends and her click. This is important for you want both your friends and the girl you could possibly be seeing more of get along! See how she interacts with your friends and if she’s wanting to make a good impression on them. A girl that is definitely into you will want to make a good impression on your friends by being friendly and memorable. A girl that doesn’t care won’t make the effort to remember names or care to make conversation with them.
Remember, if you think she’s into you more than you are into her, never lead her on.