5 Signs He Likes YouBy datinggirl On August 26, 2009 Under Dating Tips, Featured Article
You really like the guy you’re dating but you’re not so sure if he likes you. You think he does but you try to hammer it out with friends. He likes me. He likes me not. Hmmm.
So what do you do if you actually want to see him more but not too sure if he’s really into you. Sometimes we date and then realize we’re better as friends and then, there are those who date and things can progress or worse, you just never hear back from him. What to do except to read the signs. Yes, you need to be observant and not just about his good looks or charm.
1. He communicates with you before your date. Most men don’t like chatting it up on the phone for too long but if he likes you, he’ll call you to confirm the date. Confirming the date you two decided on is a great excuse for him to say hello and see how you’re doing. Even if he doesn’t call you, he initiates communication by text or even email. Facebook has got to be good for something.
2. Eye contact is a good indication that he’s really into what you are saying. If the guy is interested in you, not only will he be intent on listening to you but show you that you’ve captured his interest by focusing his eyes only on you.
3. If you catch him looking at you from across the room when he thinks you’re not looking is not only cute but shows he is definitely into you. When you’re on a date and if it’s taking place in a crowded place, turn around and you may find his eyes on you with that expression we all want a guy to have for us. If you’re watching a movie, what is he paying more attention to? You or the movie. Take note of what he is taking interest on. If it’s another girl that just walked in…you know to move on.
4. A guy that makes a reason to touch you to show you he likes you is a dead giveaway and I’m not talking about groping or anything inappropriate. For example, at the movies on a date, I reached for the popcorn and I received a kiss on my forehead. It was sweet yet unexpected. If the guy you’re dating casually puts his arm around your shoulders or makes a reason to brush your hair away from your hair, he’s totally interested!
5. The best way to know if he likes you is through his friends! When he introduces you to his friends, take note if they know who you are or if they ask…..you’re who? Not too good of a sign if it’s the latter. A guy that is into you will talk about you to his friends a lot. He’ll use your name and let them know that he’s dating you.
Dating can be fun and if you’re into him as he’s into you, you two can move to the next level if that’s what you both want.